Continuous Rim T Segment Turbo Curved Diamond Saw Blade
|FOB Price:||US $2-15 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $2-15/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Piece/Pieces Per Day|
|Transport Package:||Colour Box,White Box,Blister,PVC Bag as Per One in|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Featured Products
- 7 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: diamond curved saw blade
- Application: Ceramic, Concrete, Marble, Granite, Glass
- Blade Materia: Diamond
- Bond Agent: Metal
- Type: Segment, Continuous Rim, Turbo
- Applied Machine: Angle Grinder or Other Hand Machine
- Shape: Round
- Manufacturing Arts: Sinter
- Specification: 4inch, 105-230mm
- Thickness: 1-2mm
- Saw Blade External Diameter: 180mm
- Origin: Jiangsu Province
- Blade Type: Continuous Rim
- Size: 180mm
- Body Material: 65mn
- Surface Treatment: Spray Paint
- Technic: Hot Pressed -- Sintered
- Graininess: 800#
- Kind: Stone Sawing Machine
- Usage: Stone Cutting
- Customized: Customized
- Brand: Ouke
- Trademark: ouke
- HS Code: 82023990
Diamond curve saw blade
1. Concave type, T-shape design
2. Fast cutting, high efficiency
3. Long lifespan
4. Reasonable price
Diamond curve saw blade
Diamond curve saw blades, diameter from 4"(105mm) - 10"(230mm), for cutting circles or curved line on the slab, countertops, etc. For granite, marble, sandstone, ceramic, concrete, asphalt, refractory brick, etc. The protection on the both in- and-out side provide faster cutting on kinds of hard stone or granite
Mainly used on angle gringder and other small cutting machines.
1. Easy and smooth cutting
2. High sintered rim makes blade long lasting lifespan
3. Good cutting result and high efficiency
4. Sharp cutting, wear-resistant
5. Small cutting gap and less chipping
What is the difference between Electroplated and Sintered?
Electroplated diamond tools have a single layer of diamond held onto the tool with a layer of nickel
that is grown over the diamond in a plating tank. Once that layer of diamond is worn down,
the tool is used up and it is time to purchase a new tool.
Sintered diamond tools, on the other hand, have diamond impregnated throughout
the entire metal structure of the grinding part of the tool. Once a layer of diamond is worn down,
you can use a dressing stick to drill, slice, or grind into and it will remove the topmost layer of diamond
and expose new diamonds below. It becomes like a brand new tool!
How to select a diamond saw blade?
Selecting the best saw blade for your needs requires the consideration of several factors:
1. The type of material to be cut, its value and purpose. The more expensive the material, the thinner the blade you should use to reduce material loss.
2. The capacity of the saw, its condition, blade RPM, and other equipment characteristics.
3. Operator experience. Generally, thinner blades should only be used by experienced operators as they can be more easily damaged.
4. Type of blade rim. The diamond edge of the segmented and notched rim blades have an interrupted surface which improves cutting ability and coolant flow.
5. The type of coolant required by both the blade and saw. Some saws and blades should only be used with oil, while others can be used with just water or water with a proper additive.