Electroplated Diamond Rim Coated Cutting Blade with Protection
|FOB Price:||US $5-50 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $5-50/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500000 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Ar Your Requiremnet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Diamond Cutting Blade
- Thickness: 1.0-1.8mm
- Kind: Stone Sawing Machine
- Usage: Stone Cutting
- Saw Blade External Diameter: 115~230mm
- Customized: Customized
- Blade Type: Continuous Rim
- Technic: Hot Pressed -- Sintered
- Trademark: ouke
- HS Code: 8202310000
- Graininess: 600#
- Shape: Round
- Manufacturing Arts: Sinter
- Brand: Ouke
- Specification: 4inch, CE
- Body Material: 65mn
- Process: Electroplated
- Bond Agent: Metal
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
4.Arbor hole:5/8", 7/8"
We can custom make any special design according to your drawings and specific requirements.
1. Diameter: 115-230mm available
2. Thickness: 0.8-2.0mm available
3. Diamond grit: #40-50 available
4. Hole size: 22.23mm, special hole size is accepted
5. Coating: nickel, titanium available
6. Smooth cutting surface, high cutting speed
7. Suitable for cutting various hard Non-ferrous material, such as marble granite, glass, ceramic, hard concrete and brick
|Diameter||Arbor Hole||Grit||Thickness of steel core||Rim|
|4.5"/115mm||M14 Flange 4 pin||30/40,40/45||1.0mm||Continuous|
|5"/125mm||M14 Flange 4 pin||30/40,40/45||1.2mm||Continuous|
|6"/150mm||M14 Flange 4 pin||30/40,40/45||1.4mm||Continuous|
|7"/180mm||M14/22.23 Flange 8 pin||30/40,40/45||1.6mm||Continuous|
|9"/230mm||M14/22.23 Flange 8 pin||30/40,40/45||1.8mm||Continuous|
Continuous rim diamond blades provide a smooth and chip free cut.
Segmented blades have a gullet between the segments to keep the blade cool and to clear the cutting debris.
Diamond saw blade is widely used for cutting tiles, marble, agate, frp, gem, granite, ceramic, stone, glass, wall fiberglass, fiber cement with different diamond grit.
How to select a diamond saw blade?
Selecting the best saw blade for your needs requires the consideration of several factors:
1. The type of material to be cut, its value and purpose. The more expensive the material, the thinner the blade you should use to reduce material loss.
2. The capacity of the saw, its condition, blade RPM, and other equipment characteristics.
3. Operator experience. Generally, thinner blades should only be used by experienced operators as they can be more easily damaged.
4. Type of blade rim. The diamond edge of the segmented and notched rim blades have an interrupted surface which improves cutting ability and coolant flow.
5. The type of coolant required by both the blade and saw. Some saws and blades should only be used with oil, while others can be used with just water or water with a proper additive.
What is the difference between Electroplated and Sintered?
Electroplated diamond tools have a single layer of diamond held onto the tool with a layer of nickel
that is grown over the diamond in a plating tank. Once that layer of diamond is worn down,
the tool is used up and it is time to purchase a new tool.
Sintered diamond tools, on the other hand, have diamond impregnated throughout
the entire metal structure of the grinding part of the tool. Once a layer of diamond is worn down,
you can use a dressing stick to drill, slice, or grind into and it will remove the topmost layer of diamond
and expose new diamonds below. It becomes like a brand new tool!