Vacuum Brazed Segmented Diamond Circular Saw Blade
|FOB Price:||US $2-10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $2-10/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500000 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Ar Your Requiremnet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Brazed Saw Blade
- Application: for Cutting Masonry Material
- Blade Material: Diamond
- Graininess: 500#
- Kind: Stone Sawing Machine
- Usage: Stone Cutting
- Customized: Customized
- Brand: Ouke
- Trademark: ouke
- HS Code: 82075090
- Blade Type: Segment
- Body Material: 65mn
- Process: Electroplated
- Shape: Round
- Manufacturing Arts: Welding
- Specification: 3inch, CE
- Thickness: 1.0mm
- Saw Blade External Diameter: 105mm-125mm
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
We can custom make any special design according to your drawings and specific requirements.
Features and Application
1. Best Saw Blade for Marble/Limestone, cutting much faster and lasting much longer than electroplated marble blade;
2. Vacuum Brazed, super aggressive and very smoothly while cutting marble, limestone and soft stones;
3. Ideal for marble, could perform on hard stone and granite at minimized blade life;
4. Wet or Dry Cutting, and cutting with water would help to extend the blade lifespan.
This blade also serve as Multi-Purpose Saw Blade
1. With Vacuum Brazed Diamond inside, this awesome blade cuts fast on almost any material, such as stone, brick, concrete, fiberglass, aluminum, PVC, woods, rebar and other steel products;
2. It works smoothly and fast though shorter in life when cutting hard materials. Users would be surprised by its super fast cutting speed and high efficiency at affordable cost;
3. Best choices for Home Improvement, DIY and Contractors.
Continuous rim diamond blades provide a smooth and chip free cut.
Segmented blades have a gullet between the segments to keep the blade cool and to clear the cutting debris.
Diamond Vacuum Brazed Circular Saw Blade
|Diameter||Arbor Hole||Grit||Thickness of steel core||Rim|
|Note:Different shapes and sizes are available upon request|
How to select a diamond saw blade?
Selecting the best saw blade for your needs requires the consideration of several factors:
1. The type of material to be cut, its value and purpose. The more expensive the material, the thinner the blade you should use to reduce material loss.
2. The capacity of the saw, its condition, blade RPM, and other equipment characteristics.
3. Operator experience. Generally, thinner blades should only be used by experienced operators as they can be more easily damaged.
4. Type of blade rim. The diamond edge of the segmented and notched rim blades have an interrupted surface which improves cutting ability and coolant flow.
5. The type of coolant required by both the blade and saw. Some saws and blades should only be used with oil, while others can be used with just water or water with a proper additive.
What is the difference between Electroplated and Sintered?
Electroplated diamond tools have a single layer of diamond held onto the tool with a layer of nickel
that is grown over the diamond in a plating tank. Once that layer of diamond is worn down,
the tool is used up and it is time to purchase a new tool.