Stainless Steel Multipoint Float Level Switch (MF-2)
|FOB Price:||US $60 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $60/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000, 000PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MF-2
- Wires: Two-Wires
- Trademark: ouke
- Origin: China
- Principle: Eddy Current
- Proof Voltage: AC 1000 V /1 Min
- Specification: CE
The working principle of Multi-point Float Level Switch is direct and simple. Set one point or multi-point of magnetic switch in sealed un-magnetic metal or industrial plastic tube. Fix the float with inner magnetic system in a certain place of magnetic switch in the pipe and let the float drift up and down; Utilize the inner magnetic system in the float to trigger the open and close of magnetic switch to operate and control the liquid level. Its simple working principle has been proved to apply in liquid measuring under various working conditions. It is flexible to produce 1-8 float points as per demand, so it has cost advantage comparing with other types of level switch.
Meets IP65 protection standards
Functions stably and won't be disturbed by temperature of liquid in a tank
Liquid surface depth sensing can be specified from L=80~500mm, in 1mm increments. *Made to order
This level switch was specially developed for measuring the surface of oil or water tanks. The device meets IP65 protection standards.
1. High precision lead switch paired with internal magnet float. This level switch is both cost-effective and has a small form factor.
2. Switch is not affected by temperature or other factors in the tank, allowing for stable and reliable readings.
3. Flange features a connector allowing you to attach it to the top of a tank.
4. Liquid surface depth sensing can be specified from L=80~500mm, in 1mm increments. The device is made to order and you are free to indicate the specifications you need.
The Multipoint float level switch is widely used in level control and alarm of all kinds of industry such as electronic, electric power, chemical, water treatment, water supply and drainage, dyeing, machinery etc.
|Output Signal||SPST NO/NC|
|Connection||2″PT (thread customized)|
|Application||water, sewage, oil etc.|
|Installation Method||vertical installation|