ANSI B94.9 Inch HSS Spiral Flute Machine tap
|FOB Price:||US $0.8-8 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $0.8-8/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Piece/Pieces Per Day|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Box + Inner Box + Carton(Normal).|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: spiral flute tap
- Material: High-speed Steel
- Application: Motorize
- Flute: Spiral Flute
- Use: Iron Casting, Spherical Graphite Cast Iron
- Specification: M1.2-M36
- HS Code: 8207401000
- Type of Tap: Spiral Fluting Tap
- Standard: Metric, British, American
- Size: M10
- Coating: Tin, Ticn, Tiain
- Trademark: ouke
- Origin: Jiangsu Province
Spiral Flute Machine Tap
1. High speed steel Material.
2. Strict heat treatment
3. Precisely Processing.
Taps and dies are cutting tools used to create screw threads, which is called threading. A tap is used to cut the female portion of the mating pair (e. G., anut). A die is used to cut the male portion of the mating pair (e. G., a screw). The process of cutting threads using a tap is called tapping, whereas the process using a die is called threading. Both tools can be used to clean up a thread, which is called chasing.
1. Standard: ANSI Standard
2. Material: Alloy Steel, HSS 4241(W4Mo2Cr4V), HSS 4341(W4Mo3Cr4V),
Alloy steel: HRC56-58, HSS4241: HRC59-61, HSS4341: HRC63-64, HSS 6542: 64-65
Bright finishing; Tin-coated; Or customization
5. Application: For drilling internal threads, Ideal for auto repair and machinery where metric threads are specified.
Taps with spiral flutes are intended primarily for threading in blind holes. Thehelical flute transports the swarf back away from the cutting edges and out of theholes, thus avoiding packing of swarf in the flutes or at the bottom of the hole. In this way, danger of breaking the tap or damaging the thread is minimized.